Who knew that garages could be so interesting? We here at Premium Garage Door Service did! We install garage doors in New Brighton and the surrounding areas, and we know plenty about them. Here are a few of our favorites.
- If you get new garage doors installed, it could increase the value of your home by 1 to 4 percent.
- A photoelectric eye, which most garage doors have, is a great safety feature. They help protect against injury from closing garage doors.
- According to the 2007 Perfect Home Survey, seventy-one percent of homeowners use their garage doors as the main entrance to their homes.
- Garage doors are the largest moving part of your home. And because of that, proper repairs and maintenance are essential to keep it running smoothly.
- If your garage door is broken, it is a bad idea to try to open or close it. This can cause even more damage.
- Garage door springs should never be a do-it-yourself fix. They should always be replaced by professionals like the ones at Premium Garage Door Service.
- Getting a new garage door installed can give your home a unique appearance and help your house stand out. And if you are thinking of selling your home, it can also add curb appeal.
- Garage doors can help you save money on energy costs thanks to new insulation options.
- Garage doors come in a variety of materials, such as wood, aluminum and steel.
- Garage doors are raised and lowered by a system of springs, rollers, bearings and hinges.
- Make sure you close your garage doors! About fifty percent of all residential burglaries are a result of an open or unsecured garage door.
For more information on garage doors in New Brighton, call Premium Garage Door Service at 651-344-0489 or contact us and Request Service.