With the end of 2017 quickly approaching, we want to take a moment to thank all our wonderful customers for their support. For more than 20 years, we have provided professional garage door services for the Twin Cities. We could not be in business as long as we have without the support and patronage from so many of you!
As this year winds down, we just want to thank each and every one of you for choosing Premium Garage Door Service, whether as a new or returning customer. We hope you will trust us with all your future garage door needs!
We wish each of you a merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!
Did you know that June is Garage Door Safety Month? This annual awareness event is held to remind people that there are plenty of ways to help ensure that your garage door is in good working order and is safe to use. Here are a few safety tips from the professionals here at Premium Garage Door Service.
- About once a week or so, go to your garage and take a look at all of its parts. Make sure everything is properly lubricated, and make sure there are no missing or damaged parts. If you see any parts that are missing, damaged or broken, especially any springs or cables, call a professional garage door repair company. Do not attempt to fix anything on your own.
- If your area is prone to severe weather, make sure your garage door opener has a battery back-up. Most Americans with garages use their garage door as their main exit and entrance in and out of their homes. So if you lose power, you want to be sure your garage door will still function until your electricity is restored.
- Make sure your garage is clear of clutter and debris. Clutter and debris can present a fire hazard. Be sure you have a fire extinguisher near your garage at all times too, just in case.
- Make sure any children in your home know the basics of garage door safety. They should know that they are not allowed to touch the garage door opener, and they should know that they should never run underneath the garage door while it is still in motion. Keep your garage door opener out of the reach of children too.
- If you are leaving for vacation, make sure you unplug your garage door opener or make sure you use the vacation lock security switch, which is usually on the wall console. This will render your garage door remote unusable.
- Never leave your garage door partially open. Not only is this a safety risk, but it could also leave your home vulnerable to a break in and theft.
- Learn how to use your garage door opener’s emergency release feature. See your garage door opener manual for instructions on how to do this.
Are you interested in learning more about garage door safety, or do you need a professional garage door company in the Twin Cities area? Call Premium Garage Door Service at 651-344-0489 or you can contact us and Request Service.
The team at Premium Garage Door Service was awarded the 2012 Super Service Award by Angie’s List. Angie’s List is an online resource for those seeking reliable information on professionals in their area. There are over 720 categories of businesses for users to browse, write reviews for and rate. According to Angie’s List, the award is to recognize those “who maintain a superior service ratings and reviews on Angie’s List throughout the past year (November 1st thru October 31st of the next year).”
We are honored to accept this award and thank our awesome team for providing the service necessary to make this happen! It’s no accident we were able to win this award. We provide Twin Cities garage door repair services of the highest quality. We’re happy to provide such a service, and hope to claim the award again in 2013!
Always There for You
Our team is always there for you. We’re here annually to provide you with a routine checkup and maintenance. We’re here when you need garage door repair services. We’re here 24/7 to assist you in any emergency situations. We are dedicated to our customers from the first installation, through the routine maintenance. We have locations all throughout the Twin Cities, so keeping up with all our clients isn’t hard.
Easy to Work With
Our team of garage door repair specialists is extremely easy to work with. We have a knowledgeable, reliable and friendly staff to help you with all your needs. Like we mentioned before, we have locations all throughout the Twin Cities, so it’s easy to contact us. We’ll provide you with the information and services you need in a timely fashion. We’re proud to serve the Twin Cities and we want you to know it.
You can review our Angie’s List listing here.
I need of garage door repair service? Give us a call today at 651-344-0489 or contact us online.
Notice anything different about PremiumGarageDoorService.com?
We’re thrilled about the new look for our website, which has an up-to-date look and feel and makes finding what you want much easier. The new website includes information about garage door springs and our garage door services.
If you’re looking to have your garage door fixed or replaced, or just want to let us know what you think of the new look, contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you.